Welcome to the official website of Peshawar Zalmi (www.peshawarzalmi.com), this page is dedicated to the Terms and Conditions of this website. Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page applies on the users, members and readers of this website. By accessing and using this website’s services and content you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
We have separate Terms and Conditions for “Zalmi Fan Club Membership”, please click here” for more details.
Terms used as “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Peshawar Zalmi whereas terms used as “you” refers to the reader, member or user of this website.
Conditions – refers to all the terms that are required to be agreed with in order to use this website
Personal Information – any information that makes a user personally identifiable such as name, email or contact.
User – refers to all those people who use this website
Peshawar Zalmi will provide the access to users of this website. Users will have public access to the content. However, members of the website will have other access rights.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS
- You agree to not misuse any of the information provided on this website and agree to bind with the ethical responsibilities of a responsible citizen of Pakistan
- You will not use the content of this website for any unlawful and illegal purposes
- You agree to not use, upload or share any malware or viruses through this website which may affect this website and other users
- You will not copy any news or content from this website for selling purposes until and unless authorized by Peshawar Zalmi’s Official respondents or personnel
- You will not use this website in a way that it may damage or violate the reputation of this website and brand name/image of Peshawar Zalmi
- You will not use this website in a manner that it may violate or show gestures of disrespectfulness to other members or users of this community (website)
- You hereby agree to be in full responsibility of (and fully indemnify us against) all your claims, loses, damages, expenses, or costs including any other legal fees that may be suffered by us or arising out of breach of any of the condition mentioned here by you or any other possible liabilities that may arise out if your use of this website. You thereby agree that we will not be held responsible for any of these until and unless explicitly specified by us.
4. OUR RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to update, modify or change any information or content on this website without any prior notice
- We hold the right to temporarily or permanently delete a certain section, a particular page or whole website
- We reserve the right to amend any information, website’s layout or access points, thus you are bound to these changes made and we advise you to regularly check this page for updates and changes in our terms and conditions. The last updated date will be mentioned on the tops of this page.
- We can terminate the access of any user if found using any illegal or unlawful actions on this website such as using inappropriate commenting or transfer of any files that may hold viruses.
5. USER’S RIGHTS
- Users reserve the right to access this website by their own consent
- No personal data of the users will be shared with random third-parties (we only share your personal information with our trusted vendors with the sole purpose of delivering your desired products to your given addresses)
- Users will not be charged for using this website or accessing any part. However, anything bought from the shop section will be charged as per its individual unit price.
6. USER’S INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION
- We respect the privacy of our users thus we do not misuse any of the personal information provided to us
- Please note we do not share your personal information with anyone else except out trusted vendors – refer to point no 5.2, section 5. However, if asked by the Government, Police or FIA in suspect of illegal activities, we would have to disclose your information as it will be a matter of state’s security and safety
- We reserve the right to disclose your information if asked by the court (that may be related to any of your proceedings or case, if any).
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You (user) must acknowledge that we (Peshawar Zalmi) cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you. The use of this website and how you use it is your sole responsibility.
- We will not be held accountable for any economic losses
- We will not be held accountable for any damage or loss that may cause to your image or personality through the use of this website
- We will not be held liable for any direct or indirect expenses or loss caused to you while using this website
- All orders submitted on the website will take 7-8 days
- Please note that during public or National holidays delivery time may take longer than the regular stated time period
9. RETURN POLICY
- We have fair return policy where we allow the user to send us back items if;
- They have received wrong item or the product delivered is not what they ordered
- They have received a damaged product
- They have received a product that is defected
- We will only exchange for products that may have size or quality issues
- We will not exchange used products, if you want to exchange any ordered product then you must send it back as soon as you can without using it
- Furthermore, extra charges of PKR 200 will be charged for exchanging and sending back the exchanged item to you
- The product will be exchanged with the same product in terms of color or size, we will not exchange one product with some other product
- Cancellations will only be accepted within 24 hours of order placement
- No order cancellation will be catered after 24 hours
- We will only accept cancellation policy for ordered products.
12.LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.